· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting Major
· Minimum 1 years experiences in related position
· Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
· Having experience in EPC industry is a strong advantage.
· Working knowledge of tax regulation
· In-depth knowledge of corporate accounting principles and best practices
· Experience in handling full accounting process
· Strong financial analysis skills.
· Proficient in English
· Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
· Responsible for accounting policies and procedures involving the maintenance of a precise general ledger, analysis of balance sheet accounts, and management financial reporting.
· Involved with the monthly close cycle including, analysis and reconciling account balance and Journal entries of assets, liabilities, revenue, and expenses.
· Coordinate with the external auditor, providing all data and documents.
· Involve with development of accounting procedures